Use this industrial-grade ratchet strap to secure heavy-duty equipment to your truck bed or trailer.
- Heavy-duty 2" polyester straps have a WLL of 3333 lb.
- Chain ends prevent strap from rubbing against trailer frame
- Length: 27'. Grab hook endings
|End Fitting||Chain extension with grab hook|
The weight of the cargo should not exceed the combined working load limit of the straps. For example, use 2 straps with a WLL of 500 lb. each to safely secure a 1,000 lb. load.
- Industrial-grade strap perfect for hauling heavy-duty equipment on trailers. Great for flatbed trailers.
- Long-lasting features include thick, no-stretch webbing and zinc-plated steel parts.
- Chain extension prevents strap from breaking or fraying. The strap part rests on the cargo while the chain ends rest against the trailer frame.
- Long, wide-handled ratchet for excellent leverage while ratcheting.
- Grab hook compatible with most anchor points. Wrap around stake pockets and spools of flatbed trailers.
- Tie down meets or exceeds WSTDA recommendations and DOT regulations.
California Residents: WARNING
Use this industrial-grade ratchet strap to secure heavy-duty equipment to your truck bed or trailer. Ideal for flatbed trailers. Chain ends prevent strap from rubbing against trailer frame. 10,000 lb. break strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.