Secure your boat, ATV, scooter, or lawnmower onto your trailer in a flash with these bolt-on retractable ratchet straps
- Permanently mounts onto your trailer for convenient access
- Strap stays retracted for easy loading
- Length: 5.5' WLL: 1333 lbs. Multipack. Quantity: 2
|Metal Parts||Zinc plated steel|
|End Fitting||S hook|
|Bolt Hole Diameter||1/2"|
|Hook Inner Clearance||1"|
The weight of the cargo should not exceed the combined working load limit of the straps. For example, use 2 straps with a WLL of 1333 lb. each to safely secure a 2666 lb. load.
- Permanently mount onto your trailer with simple, bolt-on installation (bolt included).
- Retractable feature keeps straps retracted for easy loading with no loose ends.
- Releases with the push of a button for easy unloading.
- Stores neatly with straps retracted.
- Powerful ratcheting mechanism for reliable heavy-duty transport.
- Vinyl-covered S-hooks won’t scratch your boat or cargo.
- Seatbelt-quality webbing holds cargo snug.
- Zinc-plated steel body resists corrosion.
No More Lost Tie-Downs
Mount these 5.5 ft. retractable ratchet straps to your boat trailer, utility trailer, cargo rack, or roof rack with easy one-bolt installation (bolt included) so you never need to hunt for straps again. They’re always right where you need them, ready to go.
Loading is Easier and Quicker
Retractable ratchet straps take the headache out of tying down your boat, ATV or side-by-side. The excess strap stays retracted so there are no dangling strap ends to deal with after tying down your vehicle. Plus, they only require a few quick flicks of the ratchet to tighten.
Ready to unload? Simply unhook and press the red button. The strap recoils like a tape measure and - voila! - there’s no strap to deal with. So you can get back on the road instantly next time, without spending time untangling straps.
Heavy-Duty Straps You Can Rely On
Thick, 2 in. seatbelt-quality webbing is UV-ray and abrasion resistant. The powerful ratcheting mechanism and the strap housing is made from zinc-plated durable steel. With a 1,333 lb. working load limit, these tie-downs keep your heaviest vehicles safe for the long haul.
CLICK TO SEE THE GUIDES
Save time loading and unloading your cargo with these heavy-duty tie downs. These bolt-on straps features push-button release, and self-storing strap housing. No more hassling with loose strap ends or keeping track of tie downs. 1,800 lb. break strength. (Hardware included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.