Securing cargo is fast and easy with these retractable tie downs. Take up slack with the push of a button
- Rugged ratchet strap is perfect for securing any load
- Slack is stored neatly within strap body
- Length: 10' WLL: 1100 lbs. Multipack. Quantity: 2
|Metal Parts||Zinc plated steel|
|End Fitting||S hook|
|Fixed End Length||7|
|Hook Inner Clearance||1"|
The weight of the cargo should not exceed the combined working load limit of the straps. For example, use 2 straps with a WLL of 1,100 lb. each to safely secure a 2,200 lb. load.
- Straps automatically retract into built-in housing for neat, easy storage.
- Easy-to-use design keeps strap tensioned so only minimal ratcheting is necessary.
- Push-button release lets you unload cargo in seconds.
- Rugged steel ratcheting mechanism ideal for securing heavy-duty loads.
- Vinyl-coated S-hooks won’t scratch your vehicle or cargo.
How To Use Retractable Ratchet Straps
To secure cargo, hook one end, pull strap out to desired length, and hook the second end. Press the red button to pull in any slack, and then give a few quick ratchets to tighten.
How to Release Retractable Ratchet Straps
CLICK TO SEE THE GUIDES
Securing cargo to your truck bed or trailer is fast and easy with these retractable tie downs. Pull the desired length out, and the extra strap stays retracted in its housing. No flapping or tangled strap to deal with. features push-button release and 3,300 lb. break strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.