Secure your boat with peace of mind even in high waves and rough dock conditions with these nylon dock lines.
- Double-braided for maximum reliability. Chafe-resistant
- For boats up to 25' long . Break strength: 4700 lb.
- Length (including 12" eyelet): 15''. Multipack. Quantity: 4
|Rope Diameter (inches)||3/8"|
|Breaking Strength||4700 lb.|
|Fits Boats||up to 25' long|
- Inner core and cover sheath of these lines are both braided, giving you twice the strength and holding power.
- Damage-resistant fibers stay smooth and supple even in direct sunlight and saltwater environments.
- Professionally whipped at the throat and heat-sealed at the bitter end to last multiple seasons without fraying.
- Nylon material stretches and absorbs shock when surging, reducing impact loading on the cleats.
- Can be stored when wet.
How To Choose Dock Lines:
Diameter: Your boat length will determine how thick a line you need. Boats up to 25’ require ⅜" diameter lines. Boats up to 35’ require ½" diameter line.
Length: Spring lines should equal the length of the boat. Bow and stern lines should equal ⅔ the length of the boat.
Secure your boat with peace of mind even in high waves and rough dock conditions. These nylon dock lines are chafe-resistant and double-braided for maximum reliability. Ideal for medium-sized boats up to 25’ long. Feature 12” professionally-spliced eyelet and 4,700 lb. break strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.