Strong tie-down point to secure any cargo. Perfect for trucks, trailers or anywhere you need to keep stuff in place.
- Heavy-duty ring can endure harsh use and will last a lifetime
- Forged steel, 6300 lbs. WLL
- Ring inner clearance: 3 1/8". Welds down
|Inner length||3 1/8"|
D-rings are not designed for overhead lifting; use as a tie-down anchor only.
- Heavy duty anchor point for hauling cars, ATVs, and heavy equipment
- Weld-on mounting bracket provides the strongest possible hold
- Rotates easily to give you multiple strapping angles
- Forged-steel construction for maximum durability
- Surface mount for easy access
5/8" Heavy Duty Weld-On D-Ring Tie-Down
Weld this lashing D-ring onto the floor or wall of your trailer, flatbed, pickup bed, or any other vehicle, for the most secure cargo tie-down anchor possible. This D-ring is 41/4" wide and 41/4" long at its longest point. The steel is 5/8" thick with an assembly break strength of 18,900 lb. (that's over 9 tons!) and a working load limit of 6,300 lb. (over 3 tons). With a few of these D-rings mounted on your vehicle, you can confidently haul racecars, ATVs, bobcats, and any other load. Install these at your dock to anchor boats, in your warehouse to secure your stock, and wherever your needs take you - you can always count on DC Cargo Mall anchor D-ring tiedowns.
This hardy steel D-ring is dark grey and comes with a weld-on ring for ultimate security
California Residents: WARNING
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.