These 2" paddle-buckle tie-downs hold your boat tight and are so much easier to use than ratchet straps.
- 7’ straps adjust to as short as 19" to fit short spaces.
- Coated S-hooks and protective pads protect your boat’s hull
- Length: 7' WLL: 400 lbs. Multipack. Quantity: 2
The weight of the cargo should not exceed the combined working load limit of the straps. For example, use 2 straps with a WLL of 500 lb. each to safely secure a 1000 lb. load.
Note: Strap comes fully assembled. If the strap becomes unthreaded, hold the buckle facing you. Bring the loose end of the strap up through the inner slot of the buckle and back down through the outer slot.
- Easy-to-use paddle buckle opens and closes with the flip of a buckle.
- 7’ straps adjust to as short as 19" to fit short transom-to-trailer spaces.
- Top S-hook is vinyl coated to protect your boat.
- Bottom S-hook is zinc plated for water resistance.
- 3"-wide protective pads behind the buckles preserve your boat’s finish.
- Velcro wrap holds excess strap length.
- Folds compact for neat storage when not in use.
- Also use to transport motorcycles and quads.
Easy To Use
Flip the buckle down to tighten the strap and to lock it.
2” paddle-buckle tie-downs make great transom straps. They hold your boat tight and are so much easier to use than ratchet straps. Coated S-hooks and protective pads protect your boat’s hull. 1,200 lb. break strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.