Keep your PACKOUT™ organizers off the floor and secure with heavy-duty shelf brackets.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction
- Mount onto the PACKOUT™Mounting Plate (not included)
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||50 lb.|
|Mounting Hardware Type||(4) 1/4"-20 x 1" carriage bolts and nylock nuts; (8) #14 screws|
This shelf bracket is designed to be mounted onto the MILWAUKEE® PACKOUT™ Mounting Plate. (Mounting plate not included.)
- Heavy-duty steel construction holds 50 lbs. of equipment
- Rust-resistant powder coat for corrosion prevention
- Mount onto the PACKOUT™ mounting plate (not included) to create shelf
- Easy, bolt-on installation to the mounting plate and wall (screws not included)
- Use (4) 1/4"-20 x 1" carriage bolts and nylock nuts to assemble shelf. Use (8) #14 metal screws to mount shelf to wall.
A Heavy-Duty Shelf for Your PACKOUT™ Organizers
Get your MILWAUKEE® PACKOUT™ organizers off the floor and accessible. Carbon-steel shelf brackets mount onto the PACKOUT™ Mounting Plate (not included) to create a rugged shelf. Holds up to 50 lbs. of PACKOUT™ organizers.
Use 4 carriage bolts (not included) to easily mount the brackets to the PACKOUT™ Mounting plate. Then mount the shelf anywhere along your trailer or garage wall.
Make a great tool storage system even better when you store your PACKOUT™ organizers on the wall. Save valuable floor space when your PACKOUT™ organizers are finally up and out of the way.
California Residents: WARNING
- Durable all-steel construction
- E-Track fittings clip in and out of E-Track slots for easy access to tools
- Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Durable powder-coated steel E-track fittings clip in and out of E-Track slots
- 15” long; 8” deep
- Heavy-duty plastic bin easily holds up to 100 lb.
- Medium-sized for storing straps, chains, crowbars and D-rings.
- 13" long x 7.13" wide x 6.5" deep
- Ultra-strong magnets cling to E-Track even when fully loaded
- Rubberized base prevent scratches to your E-Track rails
- Steel construction, powder-coated finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.